Transcript Instructions

Ordering Transcripts from the Ministry of Education

Individuals can order transcripts directly from the Ministry of Education. The Ministry of Education will only have your transcript of marks for a BC graduation program if you were a student who:

Graduated after 1985 in BC or Yukon Territory;
Completed a Grade 12 course after 1985; and
Attended Grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic-Technical Program.

The Ministry of Education of BC is requesting that students access their transcripts directly from their website.

Please click the link below to access your transcript. Instructions on how to order transcripts has been attached below. 

If you do not have your Personal Education Number (PEN) you can contact your previous school to request it, request it online at or fill out the Student PEN Request Form attached below and email it to .